"Move Ya Body"


  •  
  •  
  •  
 
 Move your body girl, makes the fellas go.. The way you ride it girl makes the fellas go
Move your body girl, makes the fellas go... The way you ride it girl makes the fellas go

All up in the club looking fly.. Made your first approach and caught his eye
Slowly move your way towards the dance floor.. Grab her hand and she whispered
Hold my hip, got in the groove, stand behind me, let me grind with you
If I lick my lips, I'm prob'ly feeling you, Imma make you go ooh

 Move your body girl, makes the fellas go..The way you ride it girl makes the fellas go
 Move your body girl, makes the fellas go..The way you ride it girl makes the fellas go

 You feelin' it now take it...sloooow
Turn me on, club gets warmer, body moves closer, one with the rhythm
Don't stop moving, you're making me HOT
From head to toe, I feel your flow
Vibe gets stronger, party seems longer, makes me really want'cha
Don't stop moving, you're making me HOT



♡♡♡

Shape: My Own!
Hair: Exile::Hollywood Nights  -!New-
Skin: ::Modish:: Xia..
Lips: ::Modish:: Oria lipstick  SetE-18..
Tattoo: *Milk* F*cking Trendsetters Full Sleeve (With Hand Applier)
Top: ::LC:: Nice Hair Tank black/gold -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!-
Undies: ::LC:: Vintage Lethal Undies -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!
Socks: - Chary - Black Sporty's..
Shoes: FLite. -Cadet Amber Gold.. -!new- !!LIMITED!! Hurry :)

Shades: :::LP::: Ant_Shades  - Blue -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!
Nose Ring: {SYL} Venchy Nose Ring v2..
Bracelet: :::LP::: Cassette_Watch Gold - [Black] -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!
Ring Right: ~Accessoires De Darkana~ DoLL Ring- Teal -Shop Closed-
Ring Left: [tea.s] Bad Knuckle Ring -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!
Purse: -FAUN- Crossbodied Satchel -Currently @ The Singer Icon Fair!
Azz: *L.inc* Phat Azz <3


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/X%20BrEeDeRs%20Market/213/172/23
!!Opens TODAY 12:00 SLT!!
_____________________________

LotsOfLove
Muak!! 
Nikii ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment